Want to buy honey produced here in Middle Tennessee?
Need Help with a swarm of honeybees?
Looking for books, videos, CDs or DVDs on beekeeping?
Wilson County Beekeepers Association files
WCBA Presentation & Program Files
- Working with Beeswax – January 2017 by Susan Welchance * NEW
– Processing Beeswax – 20170102
– Making Candles, Creams, Balms – 20170102
- Fall & Winter Management – September 2016 by Carey Mitchell I
- Why Wildflowers? – May 2016 by Joel Hausser (pptx)
- Swarm Management – Univ. Mississippi Extension by Dr. Clarence Collison (pdf)
- Fall & Winter Management – September 2015 by Carey Mitchell (pdf)
- Spring Feeding – January 2015 by Carey Mitchell (pdf)
- Trees for Bees – October 2014 by David Hughes (pdf)
- Combining Hives – October 2012 by Carey Mitchell (pdf)
- Extracting Workshop Outline – June 2012 by Carey Mitchell (pdf)
- Plans for a Very Simple Observation Hive by James Tew (pdf)
- Native Plants & Wildflowers by Elizabeth Forbes (pdf)
- Nectar & Pollen Plants for Bees – May 2013 by Jim Garrison (pdf)
- Natural Bee Candy Recipe – Nov 2012 by John Seaborn
- Giving a Presentation on Honeybees by Fred Dawson
- Extracting Workshop Outline – June 2011 by Carey Mitchell (pdf)
- Swarm Prevention and Control by Carey Mitchell (pdf)
- Candle Making Outline by Jim Garrison (pdf)
State of Tennessee Reports and Regulatory Forms
- Voluntary Honey Bee Best Management Practices Agreement
(State of TN – pdf)
- To receive apiary applications or a pollination list by mail, or for more in-depth information, call Michael Studer, State Apiarist, at 615-837-5342. For other State of Tennessee beekeeping and apiary regulatory information, visit the TN State Apiarist page at: tennessee.gov/agriculture/article/ag-businesses-state-apiarist
Please direct all questions or suggestions for the website to: email@example.com
This page has the following sub pages.